EKSA develop information and knowledge databases to support the research, development and extension (R,D&E) activities of communities of practice and workgroups.
Since 2005 we have developed over 20 databases, mainly for groups in the land use, environmental and natural resources planning and management sectors.
Check out some of our work in our portfolio.
Our information databases are collaborative and easy to use.
Library nodes and Information resources can be mapped spatially.
Additional services include:
- Planning and design
- Content development and maintenance
- Communication and engagement e.g. enews
- Training and support
- Social media management
Our solutions and services make it easy for you to achieve your outcomes and will provide you with the following benefits:
- All relevant information is organised, and accessible from the one location.
- Greater efficiency and productivity.
- Better information leading to better decisions.
- Continuous information and work flows.
- Reduced risk of losing valuable information as a consequence of staff leaving.
- Business transformation.
Key features of our solutions and services include end-to-end support from initial planning and design to ongoing management and communication. This iincludes
- We provide you with your own online information database and website to enable collaborative information management and sharing.
- We undertake planning to ensure that your content is organised and aligns to project and activity requirements and priorities.
- We collaboratively maintain and securely manage your valuable information assets.
- We plan and implement eCommunication and engagement activities and use analytics to monitor effectiveness
- We provide you with training and ongoing support services.
Contact us to discuss your project's information management and communication requirements.